THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

take leave of senses

i dont know....
is string plucking of him
can make me
touched?

now, im be not alike before
thats i know before im in this gold cage

his same viewing
make me really cant controling
heartbeat that throbbing foolhardy


i dont care his feeling to me
i just enjoying my feeling
now until end my life, maybe

i save him in my heart
although
he is never saving me in his heart
fling me as far as he like
throw me like a rubbish
closing his door from my advent

pfuh...
i dont caring that
necessary for me is
i'll always to keep his poetry for my own happiness
i'll always to keep this secret feeling from the people around of me
i'll always to see his eyes for my own tranquility



by: her, who called him drupadi

1 komentar:

Jingga mengatakan...

Hellooo writer...
If you don't mind I wanna suggest you the correct form of your poem. Not because your poem is wrong, it is just so that it will be more understandable...
I hope you don't get upset with me...

Here is my entry for you: Remember, this poem is still yours! I'm just an English teacher, so please understand my clumsy edit to your poem... :P



i don’t know…
is the string plugged in him
can make me
touched?

Now, I’m not like before
That I know before I’m in this golden cage

His same view
Make me unable to control
The heartbeat that throb recklessly

I don’t care his feeling about me
I just enjoy my feeling
Now, until the end of my life, maybe

I save him in my heart
Although
He never saves me in his heart
Fling me as far as he likes
Throw me like a rubbish
Closing his door from my advent

Pfuh…
I don’t care about that…
The necessary thing for me is
I’ll always keep his poetries for my own happiness
I’ll always keep this secret feeling from the people around me
I’ll always see his eyes for my own tranquility